Freelance Translator English-Dutch (Medical Field)
About the job
In order to meet the translation needs of our new client, a Important American one of the largest medical device companies in the world, we are currently looking to expand our database of freelance translators working with the following language combinations:
· English into Dutch
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
· Native level of target language
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Irish
· Specialized in the following subject matters: Medical/Life Science
· SDL Trados Studio experience will be a plus
· Acute attention to detail, spelling and grammar
· Ability to maintain professionalism in all situations, especially under tight deadlines
Candidates must also have one of the following:
· A degree in translation, linguistics, or language studies or an equivalent degree that includes significant translation training, from a recognized institution of higher education;
· 2 years of translation experience and college degree;
· 5 year experience and no degree; or
· A certificate of competence in translation awarded by an appropriate government body.
· Applicants will be asked to complete a test translation and sign a confidentiality agreement.
· Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.
In case this skillset matches you profile, please reach out to our recruitment team via the following email:
Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org